History of St. John's

On April 21, 1930 fifty-four of the eighty members gathered in a hall in Baroda, Michigan to form a congregation. Click the icon  for the complete history.

We are a proud congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), including the North/West Lower Michigan Synod.


Contact

St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church Mail Address:
P.O. Box 67
Baroda, MI 49101

Physical Address:
9193 Cleveland Avenue
Baroda, MI 49101
Office: 269-422-1449
Cell: 269-615-1613

Rev. Dennis Smith, Interim Pastor

Office: Tue - Fri: 9 a.m. - Noon
stjohnsbaroda@hotmail.com